First observed in 1775, the rattle snake image and "Don't Tread on Me" message became an early symbol of our nation's hunger for freedom from Colonial rule. Our "Gadsden" flag is designed and handmade in honor of the revolutionary spirit of our founding fathers and the citizen soldiers who secured our Nation's independence.
- Don't Tread on Me Wooden Flag
- 16.5" Tall x 26" Wide
- 100% handmade by American Combat Veterans
- Made in the USA
- Hanging hardware attached
- Optional Custom Engraving (More Info)
- Free Shipping (UPS Ground within the continental United States)