The Jimmy Doolittle commemorates the brave men who took part in the daunting assault on Tokyo, Japan during World War II. On 12 April 1942, sixteen Army Air Corps B-25 bombers took off from the USS Hornet for a first of its kind bomber assault on mainland Japan. They flew under the passionate leadership of Jimmy Doolittle and overcame immense odds to strike a decisive psychological blow.
- 13 Star Betsy Ross Wooden American Flag
- 16.5" Tall x 32" Wide
- 100% handmade by American Combat Veterans
- Made in the USA
- Hanging hardware attached
- Optional Custom Engraving (More Info)
- Free Shipping (UPS Ground within the continental United States)