The "Gonzales" flag, commonly referred to as the "Come and Take It", is made to honor the first battle of the Texas Revolution, the Battle of Gonzales. Originally designed as a show of defiance, the "Gonzales" flag is an enduring symbol of our Nation's fierce commitment to freedom and independence.
- Come and Take It Wooden Flag
- Dimensions: 16.5" Tall x 26" Wide
- 100% handmade by American Combat Veterans
- Made in the USA
- Hanging hardware attached
- Optional Custom Engraving (More Info)
- Free Shipping (UPS Ground within the continental United States)